[U-Boot-Users] stand alone application

kow9loon easter8 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:31:48 CEST 2007

Thank you for the reply and the direction. I am a novice in U_boot, though I
have some prior experience in working on other boot codes.

There is still another outstanding question that I would like to raisie,
however. In the Standalone-README file, it states that for PowerPC, the load
adress is 0x00040000, and the start address is 0x00040004. On the board that
I am working on, those two addresses aren't available. Is that a way for me
to have the load address and the start address to be RELOCATED to addresses
that fall within the aforementioned range? Any comment would be greatly
welcomed. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Kow9loon