[U-Boot-Users] stand alone application

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 1 21:36:49 CEST 2007

In message <9779381.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> There is still another outstanding question that I would like to raisie,
> however. In the Standalone-README file, it states that for PowerPC, the load
> adress is 0x00040000, and the start address is 0x00040004. On the board that
> I am working on, those two addresses aren't available. Is that a way for me

Chose any other free address you like, then.

> to have the load address and the start address to be RELOCATED to addresses
> that fall within the aforementioned range? Any comment would be greatly
> welcomed. Thanks.

No relocation is done here. You link for a fixed address.

> wd wrote:

[Full quote deleted.]

Please don't top post / full quote. Learn to quote. See

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success  is  also
easy  to  handle:  you've  solved  the  wrong  problem.  Work hard to
improve.