[U-Boot-Users] stand alone application

kow9loon easter8 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 19:11:42 CEST 2007

After giving the matter some more thoughts, another question also comes into
mind:

How could I ensure that control is passed to the entry point of my
standalone application, which I designate, running in the PowerPC
environment, if the start address is confined to 0x00040000? I would expect
that, some how, the standalone application has to inform U_boot where the
start address is, before U_boot could get to the correct entry point. Please
correct me if I am wrong. Thank you again.

Regards,

Kow9loon