[U-Boot-Users] configure to run a xipImage

Joakim Nordell tde02003 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:30:12 CEST 2007

No, sorry. It is an Atmel AT91RM9200 (uCRouter) board running u-boot 1.1.1.
I have built a linux-2.6.15-xipImage to run in the flash memory. My thought is that the start up time will increase a bit. I have insearted the start address for the kernel within the menuconfig -> boot options.
I guess I now have to tell u-boot that the kernel should not be loaded to RAM, and instead run in flash.
Is that correct?
If so, How can I do that?

Greetings
Joakim Nordell