[U-Boot-Users] Added a custodian status page to denx.de/UBoot

Peter Pearse peter.pearse at arm.com
Thu Apr 5 12:34:29 CEST 2007

Wolfgang
	Now I believe I can push branches to the u-boot-arm repo

(I was reading gu-arm as git-arm - I should use bigger fonts.....)

I was hoping to push each patch that I approved up to the u-boot-arm as a
branch,
for others to test.

Then I would ask you to merge from it when testing was complete.

Then I would delete that branch when merged.....

Peter