[U-Boot-Users] TI Davinci patches

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:51:32 CEST 2007

> As I can see nobody is interested in Davinci support and nobody's gonna at
> least review the patches I sent last week, right?

You're interpreting this wrongly: you are one of the early adopters, the
rest of us are stuck in current projects with a processor and DSPs as
seperate devices.

I for one am interested in the DaVinci platform since it is something
we're keeping in mind for newer designs.

> I do really hope somebody IS interested. I won't bother you guys any more if
> nobody is.

me! me! me!

--
  greetz, marc
Security is so tight that last night they burst into my room just as