[U-Boot-Users] Still trying to get a stable 2.6.20.4 running on 8349ITX evalboard

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Fri Apr 13 01:25:58 CEST 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:16:13 -0700
Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com wrote:

> Kim,
>
> Kim Phillips <kim.phillips at freescale.com> wrote on 04/12/2007 04:02:51 PM:
>
> > [switching over to u-boot-users]
> >
> > I just applied the last spd patch I had in my queue to the
> > u-boot-mpc83xx.git tree on denx.de.  Can you please pull & test?
> >
> > Kim
>
> I'll give it a try this evening and get back to you by tomorrow.  Is this
> a full tree that I can just clone or do I need to try and git a particular
> commit and merge it with what I've pulled from the main line at denx.de?
> Sorry if this is a basic question, but I'm a total newbie with git.

it's a full tree you can clone or pull into any existing u-boot git tree:

git pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc83xx.git

if it doesn't apply, git will give you instructions..

You can always view commitdiffs in denx.de's gitweb interface, this one is:

http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-mpc83xx.git;a=commitdiff;h=6fbf261f8df294e589cfadebebe5468e3c0f29e9

Kim