[U-Boot-Users] loading image with kermit

Junior ejr at inbox.com
Thu Apr 19 00:24:07 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I'm trying to load the image with the loadb command using kermit 8.0.211 with no suscess.
It seem to be failing and any retries did not work.
I haven't used kermit before but I set it up correctly and used the send_image script in
tools/script.

I tried to do this by hand when I'm connected to the target but it seem like loadb is
stuck and the file is never downloaded.
I'm using "loadb k_img 0xc01cf0000" with also no suscess.
Could someone give me some directions on how to get downloads to work?

Much thanks.
--Jr.