[U-Boot-Users] loading image with kermit

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 19 00:31:54 CEST 2007

In message <FDC5BACD75E.00000666ejr at inbox.com> you wrote:

> I'm trying to load the image with the loadb command using kermit 8.0.211 with no suscess.
> It seem to be failing and any retries did not work.
> I haven't used kermit before but I set it up correctly and used the send_image script in
> tools/script.
>
> I tried to do this by hand when I'm connected to the target but it seem like loadb is
> stuck and the file is never downloaded.
> I'm using "loadb k_img 0xc01cf0000" with also no suscess.
> Could someone give me some directions on how to get downloads to work?

Did you read the manual?
See http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootCmdGroupDownload#Section_5.9.5.3.
and http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/SystemSetup#Section_4.3.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"We don't have to protect the environment -- the Second Coming is  at
hand."                                                   - James Watt