[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] AVR32 update: relocation andacoupleofother things

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 20 01:17:07 CEST 2007

In message <4627F6BB.2040107 at tait.co.nz> you wrote:

> Many thanks for that - I'd never have found that there was a branch, and

You can see this easily when you check the web interface, for example:

http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-avr32.git;a=summary

Scroll down to "heads" and you can  see  which  branches  exist.  Try
clickingon one of the links.

> certainly not managed to download it without your help.

BTW: the cogito way to clone a branch is:

$ cg-clone 'git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-avr32.git#ngw-board'

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Just about every computer on the market today runs Unix,  except  the
Mac (and nobody cares about it).                   - Bill Joy 6/21/85