[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] AVR32 update: relocation andacoupleofother things

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Fri Apr 20 01:09:47 CEST 2007

Haavard Skinnemoen wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:59:42 +1200
> Robin Gilks <robin.gilks at tait.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>  The embedded stuff is easy,
>> the tools make my head hurt...
>>

> I recommend that you start by doing
> git fetch git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-avr32.git ngw-board:ngw-board
>
> Then, you can either do your own changes directly on top of this branch:
> git checkout -b my-ngw-stuff ngw-board
>
> or you can pull it into a branch that you've already been doing some
> work on:
> git checkout my-work-branch
> git pull . ngw-board
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't used cogito much myself, so I can't help you
> with that. But the basic principles should be mostly the same.
>
> Haavard

Many thanks for that - I'd never have found that there was a branch, and
certainly not managed to download it without your help.

I've got a clean build for the ngw100 now so I'm just waiting on
hardware :-) Interesting to see that a comparable number of options
built in and its less than half the size of a powerpc (mpc859T) binary.

--
Robin

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.