[U-Boot-Users] Still trying to get a stable 2.6.20.4 running on 8349ITX evalboard

Benedict, Michael MBenedict at twacs.com
Fri Apr 20 21:58:43 CEST 2007

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com wrote:
> "Benedict, Michael" <MBenedict at twacs.com> wrote on 04/20/2007
>> Actually, the clock control used to be set to this value,
>
>  But I can't find that the above has ever been done in the
> config file.  It certainly wasn't in (what appears to me anyway but I
> don't know how to drive git so I may be mistaken) the original posting
of
> the config file.  And I don't think it's been in any version
> since.  So I don't think using spd_sdram() to set up the DDR
controller on
> the 8349itx board has ever worked.

Sorry, I should have been more explicit.  The change I am talking about
was hard-coded in spd_sdram.c.  You are correct in that it was never in
the config file before.  Git-blame head and the
f6eda7f80ccc13d658020268c507d7173cf2e8aa commit for spd_sdram.c should
get us on the same page.

Cheers,
	Michael