[U-Boot-Users] Still trying to get a stable 2.6.20.4 running on 8349ITX evalboard

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Fri Apr 20 22:18:18 CEST 2007

Jon Loeliger <jdl at freescale.com> wrote on 04/20/2007 01:00:36 PM:

> On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 14:50, Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com wrote:
>

> > How the #$^@&#$%&@^$ did you figure out which commit changed things? I

> > don't even know how to find that commit so I can see what changed! The

> > way I see the issue being 'fixed' is to have the following in
> > .../include/configs/MPC8349ITX.h:
>
> Ooo!  Tool hostility!

My apologies to the list.  It wasn't meant to be hostile, it was meant to
be an indication of frustration.  Too many new tools and too much
information in too short a period for me to easily digest!  I'm starting
to blow out circuits.  Thanks for the info on git Jon.

Bruce

This e-mail may contain SEL confidential information.  The opinions
expressed are not necessarily those of SEL.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
distribution or other use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender, permanently delete it, and destroy any
printout.

Thank you.