[U-Boot-Users] RFC: hidden environment variables

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Tue Apr 24 20:58:55 CEST 2007

A solution could be to have a env variable, say hide_env. If it is set,
hide variables starting with a dot (or starting with whatever hide _env
is set to), it it is not set, behave normally.

That way it won't break any exisiting boards/systems as they won't have
that variable set, and it can be turned on/off.