[U-Boot-Users] fdt addr should copy fdt out of flash

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Tue Apr 24 21:03:46 CEST 2007

Jerry, I don't know which email address of yours to use, so I'm sending this to all of
them, because I frequently don't get replies to my emails to you.

I noticed in the code for 'fdt addr' that you don't mempcy the fdt into RAM if the address
is in flash.  This means that commands like 'fdt set' won't work.  In these cases, I think
the 'fdt addr' should automatically copy the fdt into RAM.

I believe that the original code did this already, so the current behavior is technically
a regression.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux Kernel Developer @ Freescale