[U-Boot-Users] uboot custodian question

Nishanth Menon menon.nishanth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:34:03 CEST 2007

Ksi,

ksi at koi8.net stated on 8/1/2007 11:39 PM:
> What work? It's been 3 months since I've submitted patches for fully
> working
> U-Boot on TMS320DM6446  platform. I do already have some patches to those
> patches. We do run it for something like 6 months on various boards. What
> work are you talking about, man?
>
> I'm really really angry, nobody seems to care... What else should I do to
> get the _PERFECTLY WORKING_ port into the main tree? What's the problem?
My apologies on not following up mails in the uboot list.. I was not
aware of your work.. but I do know that OMAP24xx and OMAP34xx patches
need a lot of rework.. I could be wrong to imagine that these could
share some files with Davinci and viceversa... I can see the patch here
in the ARM  queue: http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/PatchStatus (posted on
2007-05-08) maybe Peter can comment on his plans of merger..
Regards,
Nishanth Menon