[U-Boot-Users] changes for IDS8247 Board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 2 21:05:49 CEST 2007

In message <1186052624.11555.23.camel at p60635-ste.ids.de> you wrote:

> we did some changes for u-boot-1.2.0 to support our IDS8247 board.

Your Signed-off-by: line is missing.

Please repost, but please also  clean  up  the  coding  style  issyes
(trailing white space, indentation not by TAB, C++ comments).

See http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Patches

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why
I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those
self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."
                                        - Marvin the Paranoid Android