[U-Boot-Users] U-boot support for MIPS24KE with writeback cache mode

sathesh babu sathesh_edara2003 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 3 14:22:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

     I would like to know, does u-boot-1.1.4 support MIPS24KE with writeback cache mode.

  I am able to run u-boot-1.1.4 on MIPS24KE processor with writethrough mode and working fine.

  Could you please tell me what are the additional changes required  in the u-boot-1.1.4 code to support write back cache mode.

  Could you plz share if this implementation is avaliable.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,
  Sathesh