[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] mpc83xx: reset status, 8360rev2.1 support, mpc8323erdb support, bugfixes

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 8 17:49:40 CEST 2007

In message <46B9DF69.3050507 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> Have you done Kim's pull request yet?  I don't see any evidence of it.

No. I haven't. I haven't seen anything of it either.

When / where was it posted?

> WRT Kim's question on the -testing repo, what is the order or
> expectation for merges?  I've been expecting that the custodian repos
> will be pulled directly into the main repo and have been doing my
> pull/merges against that repo, not the testing repo.  If -testing is a
> stepping stone, I need to include that in my pull/merge to resolve any
> conflicts before they hit you.

Normally I pull the custodian repos into main, but ion the  last  few
weeks  there  were  some  requests  that  required  code  that was in
-testing only, so I pulled into -testin. But only on special request.
Normal pull requests go always into mainline.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you fail to plan, plan to fail.