[U-Boot-Users] [ARM] TI DaVinci support, hopefully final [0/5]

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 10 20:07:52 CEST 2007

In message <1186766515.22451.29.camel at ld0161-tx32> you wrote:

> 1) A stack of patches and requests queues up
> 2) Maintainer gets around to working through the queue:
>     while (patch_queue_has_stuff()) {
>         apply patch
>         send "Applied! Thanks!" mail
>     }
> 3) Open a Ch. Lafitte 1988 1er Grand Cru
> 4) Test build and stuff
> 5) Tinker with tree after eating dinner
> 6) Push repo out to public site

:-)

> Naturally, I have no idea what the timing on the events
> here really was.  Nor am I going to go look....

Even if you look, you probably cannot find out later as we use  rsync
to  copy the data from our servers here to the externally visible web
server. That makes it impossible for you to find out the exact moment
when I fell asleep and my head banged on the keyboard...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The complexity of software is an essential property, not an  acciden-
tal  one. Hence, descriptions of a software entity that abstract away
its complexity often abstract away its essence.    - Fred Brooks, Jr.