[U-Boot-Users] [ARM] TI DaVinci support, hopefully final [0/5]

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Fri Aug 10 19:21:55 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 10:26, Dirk Behme wrote:

> >>Wolfgang, could you please pick those up and apply directly? It's hard for me
> >>to apply the nand patch only because it needs the do_div() first.
> >
> > Done.
>
> Really? But not on u-boot.git? Or can you please recheck?

Just as a point of procedure, Here's what sometimes happens
in the maintainer repositories:

1) A stack of patches and requests queues up
2) Maintainer gets around to working through the queue:
    while (patch_queue_has_stuff()) {
        apply patch
        send "Applied! Thanks!" mail
    }
3) Open a Ch. Lafitte 1988 1er Grand Cru
4) Test build and stuff
5) Tinker with tree after eating dinner
6) Push repo out to public site

If you happen to look at the public repo between mail
being sent and 6), it may not look right to you.
The key here will be to open your own bottle of, say,
David Coffaro Petite Sirah, and wait for the repo to be pushed. :-)

_Then_ abuse the maintainer. :-)

Naturally, I have no idea what the timing on the events
here really was.  Nor am I going to go look....

Thanks!
jdl