[U-Boot-Users] mail not added in mailing list, what's wrong?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 18 16:52:47 CEST 2007

In message <b92ccf4a0708180558t67c58862n344d140fa12f3bec at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am Arun, new in U-Boot, I have some queries regarding U-Boot, and to get
> the answers I sent a mail on Aug. 17, 2007, but that mail is not listed in
> mailing list.

What makes you think so? I received your message just fine.

> Can I know why this happen, and not included in list?

When you registered with the mailing list, you selected the "nodupes"
option, whioch means that you asked the mailing list not to send  you
copies of your own messages. So you got exactly what you asked for.

> So, Again I am resending same mail.

Sending the same message again and again doesn't make you friends
here...

> ------=_Part_44755_28186859.1187441915208

...especially since HTML is strictly  forbidden,  and  HTML  postings
have a high change of being ignored.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Clarke's Third Law       - _Profiles of the Future_ (1962; rev. 1973)
                  ``Hazards of Prophecy: The Failure of Imagination''