[U-Boot-Users] omap2420h4 error

Nishanth Menon menon.nishanth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 22:06:54 CEST 2007

Dirk Behme stated on 8/19/2007 12:05 PM:

> http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commitdiff;h=49a7581c6ced35379ec3c450bb60fe736db9d733
>
> Proposal to fix this is to remove unused file board/omap2420h4/flash.c
> and remove calls of flash_probe()/omap2420h4 #ifdefs in env_flash.c.
> However, not sure if this is correct.
I think a more details solution is required for all omap2 SDPs.. the
newer H4's seem to have larger range of device supports and i am looking
to work towards a common code base for all SDP platforms(2430,3430
etc).. something like board/omap-common directory.. i have started a bit
on it.. but it will take a bit of time before i can get it out as
working patches..
Regards,
NM