[U-Boot-Users] Remove the bios emulator binary files from MAI board

Jason Jin Jason.jin at freescale.com
Wed Aug 22 12:47:33 CEST 2007

Hi, Wolfgang,

I once have sent a patch to remove the bios emulator from MAI board.
As the patch was too large, I put it in a internal git development
tree and listed the url link in the mail. The url link I listed was the
'plain' of the patch. It's no harm to common patch, but when there're
binary files in the patch, the 'plain' can not display those binaries.
So the patch you get from the 'plain' link may not include the binary
 file deletion.

 I've tried to make another patch to delete those binary files. But this
 patch is also large than the requirment. This time I tried put the patch
 itself on the link below, Please refer to it. Thanks.

 http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/leo/patches/u-boot-remove-obsolete-binary.patch

 Best Regards.
 Jason