[U-Boot-Users] ColdFire custodian change?

Liew Tsi Chung-r5aahp Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Fri Aug 24 08:06:50 CEST 2007

Stefan,

	One main reason is sharing some of my responsibilities. He will
be managing the updates that are push/pull to/from your repository and
done properly to meet u-boot coding style. Since he is already a u-boot
custodian within Freescale, he has better skill in handling and managing
git than I do. Also, he can keep the Freescale ColdFire repository
synchronize with Denx repository.

	I am still doing the same function as before, reviewing ColdFire
related patches internal or external, updating, merging, maintaining,
etc.

	Hope this explanation help a bit. :)

Regards,
TsiChung