[U-Boot-Users] change U-boot file stream to COM2

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Aug 30 17:49:56 CEST 2007

Hi Javier,

> Hi Wolfgang,
> the hardware definetely supports the COM2 (I tested it with Windows CE
> 5.0), but how can I add/configure the COM2 with U-boot ?
> Is 80000003 a memory adress?

On the PXA270 you have three different UARTs, FFUART, BTUART and
STDUART.  I don't know what your configuration looks like, but I am
pretty sure that what you dub as "COM1" is the FFUART and the other
UARTs are not even supported let alone dynamically switchable in
U-Boot.

Fortunately we are just working on something like this, Stefano (on
CC), should be able to tell you when this will be finished.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Die Mengenlehre in der Schule ist daran gescheitert, dass man sie mit ihrem
Vokabular verwechselt hat.