[U-Boot-Users] MPC8347E and Radeon RV100 QY Card

fsch f.scholz at hfwk.de
Mon Dec 10 07:05:21 CET 2007

Hi,

the graphic card has 16MByte memory. These are the defines for u-Boot:

#define PCI_MEM_BASE 0x80000000
#define PCI_MEM_PHYS MEM_BASE
#define PCI_MEM_SIZE 0x10000000
#define PCI_MMIO_BASE (PCI_MEM_BASE + PCI_MEM_SIZE)
#define PCI_MMIO_PHYS PCI_MMIO_BASE
#define PCI_MMIO_SIZE 0x10000000
#define PCI_IO_BASE 0x00000000
#define PCI_IO_PHYS 0xE2000000