[U-Boot-Users] Request to mailing list U-Boot-Users rejected

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Wed Dec 12 16:15:19 CET 2007

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Oh, it *is* me. As a list moderator I have to NAK these manually.
> But the way I see it I can only be fair by NAKing all such requests.
> Even if the exceed the limit by just a single byte.

This policy isn't helping anyone, however.  It's making more work for you,
because you spend more time NAK'ing patches.  It's more work for the people who
contribute patches, because they need to find other ways to submit the patches.

No one is saying that the limit should be removed.  We're just saying that 40K
is too low.  As far as I'm concerned, it has *always* been too low.  100K is
reasonable.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale