[U-Boot-Users] 4xx ethernet bringup

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 20 20:57:08 CET 2007

In message <169884.69719.qm at web94113.mail.in2.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>   I assigned the ethaddr as 192.168.13.246 and after that i run the command "saveenv " and reset the board. I got the following

That looks like an IP address to me.

A MAC address is something different. Please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

Also make sure to read the FAQ.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There is is no reason for any individual to have a computer in  their
home.      -- Ken Olsen (President of Digital Equipment Corporation),
              Convention of the World Future Society, in Boston, 1977