[U-Boot-Users] Please pull 85xx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 27 00:38:20 CET 2007

In message <Pine.LNX.4.61.0712112338550.25073 at ld0175-tx32.am.freescale.net> you wrote:
> This includes current changes in the libfdt testing branch, as they are
> required for the 85xx changes to work.  If we need to rework this a
> different way, let me know.  I'm not afraid of rebasing.

I really hate such pull requests  that  include  changes  from  other
repositories like yours is doing.

If you need the libfdt stuff, fine, please use it for your work, but
do not include this into the branch you request me to pull from.

Please keep the custodian's repositories separated and  allow  me  to
decide what to pull, and when.

The next time I will reject such a pull request.

> The following changes since commit
> 41be969f4957115ed7b1fe8b890bfaee99d7a7a2:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         Release v1.3.1
>
> are found in the git repository at:
>
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc85xx.git

Merged. Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"When people are least sure, they are often most dogmatic."
- John Kenneth Galbraith