[U-Boot-Users] Pull request: u-boot-tq-group

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 27 02:06:33 CET 2007

In message <47F3F98010FF784EBEE6526EAAB078D1024F8826 at tq-mailsrv.tq-net.de> you wrote:
> Please pull the following patches from our u-boot-tq-group custodian =
> tree.

Mostly done.

> The following changes since commit =
> 41be969f4957115ed7b1fe8b890bfaee99d7a7a2:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         Release v1.3.1
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-tq-group.git master
>
> Jens Gehrlein (3):
>       TQM860M: Support for 10col SDRAMs, max. 128 MiB
>       TQM885D: fix SDRAM refresh
>       TQM885D: Exchanged SDRAM timing by a more relaxed timing.
>
> Martin Krause (5):
>       TQM885D: use calculated cpuclk instead of measuring it
>       TQM885D: adjust for doubled flash sector size + some minor fixes
>       TQM8xx: use the CFI flash driver on all TQM8xx boards
>       TQM5200: Enable multi serial console feature on the STK52xx base board

Omitted this one.

>       Some configuration updates for the TQM5200 based TB5200 board:

I excluded commit ID 15fa1b84 ("TQM5200: Enable multi serial console
feature on the STK52xx base board") because I think that this:

+#if defined (CONFIG_SERIAL_MULTI)
+	printf ("  LEDs 0-3 are not usable with the CONFIG_SERIAL_MULTI\n" \
+		"  configuration, because the pins PSC3_0-3 are used as\n" \
+		"  'serial1' console\n");
+#else

should be part of the user documentation and not part  of  the  code.
Please don't make U-Boot more loquaciously than necessary.

Please clean up and resubmit.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A rolling stone gathers momentum.