[U-Boot-Users] bad magic number when loading kernel image from different location in flash

Aparna Badve aparna_badve at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 00:07:54 CET 2007

Hello

I get bad magic number when I try to load a kernel image from different location in flash rather than the default location using bootm command. I am successfully able to boot the image from address 0x60080000 but unable to boot the image from 0x60780000 in flash. can you tell me how to get rid of the bad magic error?

Thanks and Regards
Aparna