[U-Boot-Users] Up-arrow and Down-arrow related Query

Kamesh K S kamesh at signal-networks.com
Thu Feb 1 11:29:39 CET 2007

Hi ALL,

I went thru' the latest 1.1.6 code and found that
History command and various other command line
editing options can be enabled using the
CONFIG_CMDLINE_EDITING macro. But it does not
support command completion.

        The CONFIG_AUTO_COMPLETE macro allows command
completion but that does not work in tandem with History
and other cmd line editing options(only very few cmd line
edit option work).

readline() has few cmd edit options along with command
completion.

cread_line() has many cmdline editing features available,
but command completion option is not supported.

How do we make both of them work in in u-boot environment
togather ?

Or am I missing anything ?

Thnx in Advance
Kamesh