[U-Boot-Users] coverage

Sweet gucfh at ozar.org
Thu Feb 1 11:55:33 CET 2007

He needs staffers brainy.
White House press guy now he's not. And that people are so busy, they're forced to eat, apply make-up, shave, read, return phone calls, and relieve themselves on the run. I also don't want the driver in the next lane to be busy bowling elves.
Would-be Net slayersAre rather good payers. He needs staffers brainy. That's what Snow was there for. Our founders told us to beware The blight of tyranny.
But a GOP whore,Who's still wrong on the war,Has to  forfeit his Senator title.
Peter Daou tells us what's wrong with the media.
And gals shouldn't feel disempowered?
Avedon Carol's Spin, Spin, Spin.
But he claims it's okayTo use "big girl" that way.
By Madeleine Begun KaneThe Supremes slapped George Dubya  quite hard,Saying George, you ain't Czar, King, or God.
He needs staffers brainy. Rehearse potential excuses. Exploiting danger, risks, and fear.
Catching a big fish, he says. Update: Well that sure didn't take long: I posted my limerick in John's comments, and it vanished in well under an hour. " What will a DDDD do?
Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb. Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy.
1st Published in TheCarConnectionYou can find  more of my automobile and driving humor here.
Update 2: And a cowardly cover up it was!
I know that we all lead pressured lives.
Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. We must our rights secure.
Hmmm, not a bad idea, come to think of it. Why not start with Cheney?
and He Has Ours By Madeleine Begun KaneMost telcos caved in to requestsFrom the Feds that fail privacy tests.
Ann's Master Plan By Madeleine Begun KaneA right-wingnut woman named AnnHad a book tour publicity plan:She would spew on TVLies and venom with glee,And they'd let her, cause Ann ain't a man. Henninger Waxes LoquaciousBy Madeleine Begun KaneHenninger waxes loquacious,Claiming blogs are unduly salacious. That's what runs our nation. Though an arrogant liar,The media buys her,A "pundit" who's clearly unglued.
Why not start with Cheney?
A third Prez named Bush?
For a sec he was brave,But he speedily caved,Having drunk Cheney's Kool-Aid laced nectar.
Some Notable Posts:One Good Move has the clip of The Daily Show's Samantha Bee on the shortage of virgins following Zarqawi's death.