[U-Boot-Users] U-boot fails with new versatile PB (lead-free version)

T S Rajesh tsrajesh.indian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:20:01 CET 2007

Hi All,

I tried with the latest versatile PB926EJ-S (Lead Free Version). The failure
i get is:
	DRAM:	0kb
	Flash: 	0kb
Whereas in the old boards, it used to say
	DRAM:	0kb
	Flash: 	64M

And after that, in the new board, when I try to do a saveenv, it fails with
"start/end address not on sector boundary".
The same image works perfectly in the older boards (purchased last year).
Anyone came across this problems? Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh