[U-Boot-Users] U-boot fails with new versatile PB (lead-free version)

T S Rajesh tsrajesh.indian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:35:01 CET 2007

A bit more info..

When i type "List Area" from the boot monitor code, i get

Base			Area Size		Blocks		Block Size
---------			---------------		------------		----------------
0x34000000		256k		4		64k
0x34040000		65280k		255		256k
0x30000000		256k		4		64k
0x30040000		65280k		255		256k

whereas in the older boards, i used to get

Base			Area Size		Blocks		Block Size
0x34000000		64M		256		256k

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh