[U-Boot-Users] U-boot fails with new versatile PB (lead-free version)

T S Rajesh tsrajesh.indian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 03:20:01 CET 2007

Thanks Jerry,

The new board had flash 256L30B, which i see, was not supported in the
U-boot. I added the flash id, and it works ok. But i mam not sure if what i
did was correct ot not.. I handled this part exactly in the same way as the
older one (256K3). I think it should've been more like 256L18 (which is
already in the code..) but it gives some error of sector size more than
maximum.. Anyhow, It works and serves my purpose. Just to let people here
know so that the new part may be included in the next build of u-boot..

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh