[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-Users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 15

邹伟 hongyualang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:05:31 CET 2007

Hi,everybody!
I am new to u-boot.These days ,I am porting u-boot to a changed SMDK2410
.There is a dm9000a chip replacing the cs8900,and I don't use ROM for
dm9000a.So I have used a static data struct(C langue)to replace reading MAC
from the ROM.While it seems to wrong: when I not configed
CONFIG_DM9000_DEBUG,there would be timeout,the serial printed something like
this :##TTTTTTT##TTTTTT,but ,as long as configed it,the TFTP works very
well,about 10k/ps.
I am sorry to disturbed you,best wishes!
Thank you,everyone!
hongyualang