[U-Boot-Users] Changes to U-Boot Development Process

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Thu Feb 8 16:12:14 CET 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 01:52:10AM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> To avoid conflicts, I would like to establish a strict match  between
> a  repository and a custodian, i. e. each of the git repositories can
> be pushed into by exactly one custodian. As you can see,  we  already
> have  mostly such matches, only for MIPS we have three instead of one
> volunteer.

No problem for me. I can drop my "nomination" if someone else suppose
to better help the MIPS subtree than me. As already said I have just
one MIPS based board (AU1100)...

On the other side, I'm currently working on LCD and boot LOGO support
for the PXA270 (in the past I sent a patch on these topics for AU1100
but it losts in deep space... :) so, if you agree, I can switch my
nomination on LCD and LOGO support.

Regards,

Rodolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127