[U-Boot-Users] MCF5271 Port.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 8 17:20:03 CET 2007

In message <loom.20070208T161330-690 at post.gmane.org> you wrote:

> to develop files for the custom board. There isn't a "flash.c" for the
> M5271evb in "board/m5271evb". So does the m5271evb port use the "flash.c"
> present in the common folder ?

No, it uses the CFI flash driver as all boards  with  CFI  conformant
flash devices should do.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What is tolerance? -- it is the consequence of humanity. We  are  all
formed  of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's
folly -- that is the first law of nature.                  - Voltaire