[U-Boot-Users] AT91 NAND om AT91SAM9260EK

Ivan Kuten ivan.kuten at promwad.com
Thu Feb 8 23:57:02 CET 2007

> I tried to start the process of merging with mainstream U-boot
> by sending in a patch which split the at45.c located in
> board/at91rm9200dk into
> * drivers/at45.c
> * cpu/arm920t/at91rm9200/spi.c
> but I have no feedback.
>
> Peter Pearse which will be responsible for maintaining the ARM part
> is not up to speed yet, and noone else seems to be interested.
>
> There has been a discussion about how dataflash should be supported
> but the things people do not like are not in this file, they
> are in the "board/dataflash.c" file so I have no clue
> why nothing is happening.

Hi Ulf,

It's a good decision to move board/at91rm9200dk/at45.c into drivers/at45.c
cause our custom RM9200 board uses at45.c too.
We have dataflash only setup without NOR.

Also may be as suggestion to make AT91C_SPI_PCS3_DATAFLASH_CARD
#ifdefed because some boards such as ours may not use CS3 at all.

Best regards, Ivan