[U-Boot-Users] FW: AT91 NAND om AT91SAM9260EK

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Fri Feb 9 12:07:34 CET 2007

<---snip--->
> Peter Pearse which will be responsible for maintaining the
> ARM part is not up to speed yet, and noone else seems to be
> interested.

<---snip--->
No, I'm going to be the gatekeeper, not the maintainer.

I shall be relying on board maintainers for testing - I only have access
to (and time/expertise for) ARM supplied development boards:-
	Integrator
	Platform baseboard
	Application baseboard
	Emulation baseboard.

Regards

Peter

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.