[U-Boot-Users] Well, the old one was good and lasted long enough but I felt it had its limitations and outlived its days.

Isaiah Farmer ffhw at pressvoyages.com
Sun Feb 11 14:03:31 CET 2007

3incremental policy installer for PIXHere is the changeLogNightly builds are done on the following systems:FreeBSD 4. This is useful if thename of the obejct is not unique. Bug that caused firewall script to break during transfer to the firewall if any of the rule or object comments used non-english UTF-8 characters has been fixed. You can create a newfirewall object using one for these templates.
The "Help me build firewall policy" wizard was phased outand replaced with firewall templates. It won't work with the original firmware.
GUI has a built-in installer that uses external ssh clientto communicate with firewall. 11This is a bugfix release.
2 using QT packages that come with these systems.