[U-Boot-Users] PLB TMAC 3.0 drivers for ML403 u-boot.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Thu Feb 15 05:45:17 CET 2007

Hi:

Can somebody send me code or location of PLB TMAC drivers for ML403
u-boot? I have got some u-boot tree which presumably supports ML403
(//www.xilinx.com/ml410-p/designs/u-boot.zip), but drivers there are for
some different core (under board/xilinx/xilinx_enet) - XEMAC instead of
XTEMAC. XTEMAC drivers are present in EDK tree, but I assume that many
people have already ported them to u-boot - can anybody please share
this code with me? I have everything working in u-boot but Ethernet...

Thanks,

Leonid.