[U-Boot-Users] Document needed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 22 16:37:11 CET 2007

In message <4ac2955e0701220717w77b68e4dh4f08ced7ad7b0e3f at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Can you help me to find any document/tutorial  explaining "HOW TO PORT
> U_BOOT FOR A NEW BOARD ?" ?

YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ THE U-BOOT README.

>                                                                     and
> "How to port Linux for a new Board ?"

You probably want to read the Linux README.

> "similarities and dissimilarities between u-boot and Linux"

The former is a boot loader, the latter is an  operating  system.  Is
this precise enough?

> Any document/tutorial is welcome

You probably want to read the manual (DULG).

And NEVER post HTML here!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I have a very small mind and must live with it.    -- Edsger Dijkstra