[U-Boot-Users] builtin OF tree dtb gone

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Mon Jan 22 22:03:18 CET 2007

Pantelis Antoniou wrote:
> On 17 Δεκ 2006, at 10:40 ΠΜ, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:

Really?  The current code puts the OF tree right before the initrd, which is
located at the top of RAM:

    Booting using flat device tree at 0xfe250000

Address 0fd9e000 is passed to the kernel.

Now granted, I have another bug where function ft_setup() doesn't work at all,
but I don't think that's related.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux Kernel Developer @ Freescale