[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on AT91SAM9260

Chris Sharman csharman at pwrcom.com.au
Tue Jan 30 06:19:44 CET 2007

Hello,

Does u-boot support the nandflash as found on the at91sam9260ek board?

Also, does u-boot automatically detect the MAC address on the at9260ek
board?

I have been using the u-boot that came from Atmel as part of a linux
demo. This one has an example booting from nandflash, which works fine.
I owuldn't be changing from this except the MAC address in linux is
00:00:00:00:00:00.

There is also u-boot in Ulf's buildroot with patches. But this one
doesn't seem to detect the nandflash. "NAND bus width 16 instead 8 bit"
Where do i change the bus width?

Any pointers would be great.

Regards
Chris