[U-Boot-Users] New architecture -- TI DaVinci

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Jul 18 10:46:17 CEST 2007

Hi Sergey,

On Tuesday 17 July 2007, ksi at koi8.net wrote:
> Sorry for bothering, is there any news on that DaVinci support? I'm working
> on it and I have some new boards added and other changes so I would like to
> do smaller patches against the git tree rather than regenerating the big
> patch every time...
>
> I also fixed the problem with Large Page NAND devices where U-Boot hang
> after "NAND: xxx MiB" so everything works now.
>
> This should be propagated to the main tree in order to make necessary
> patches against it.

Please post this NAND related patch (and other non DaVince related fixes too)
to the list. I'll try to review and apply it quickly. Thanks.

> Or is it already all obsolete in the light of new shiny U-Boot with new
> CONFIG_* options and I have to redo everything from scratch?

No, please continue with the current U-Boot repository for now. The "new"
U-Boot version is, as far as I understand, not production ready yet.

Best regards,
Stefan

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de