[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] Splash image

Wolfgang Grandegger wg at grandegger.com
Thu Jul 19 10:19:52 CEST 2007

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> it would be fine if you consider my 'add splashimage positioning support' patch
> I sent to the list about two weeks ago. This allows positioning the
> splashimage somewhere or even aligned through the splashimage variable.

OK. But this patch is for cfb_console.c, which I actually do not use or
even touch. I'm dealing with "common/lcd.c", which is different in
various respects :-(. Hope you now realized the mess. Nevertheless, from
my point of view, the patch is fine and can go up-stream, but I'm not
the custodian. Rodolfo, have you looked at it?

Wolfgang.