[U-Boot-Users] u-boot to mpc8260

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Thu Jul 19 12:10:55 CEST 2007

Hi, xyyiezi

xyyiezi schrieb:
>       First,I'll explain the circuit netlist. It is the circuit diagram
> of the mpc8260,and it is similar to the actually circuit in hardware.
 > [...]
>       It is a way of hardware and software co-verification.

I don't know if it makes sense to go that way given the fact that the
mpc8260 is available as physical hardware already.

 > It is really
> a long long  journey.And I will do it.

You might want to start your journey with some small steps:
Start loading some simple code to your simulator and see how it works.
Once you got your "Hello, world!" up and running you can consider to
take a bigger step and feed U-Boots and ships^H^H^H^H^HLinuxes to your
environment. ;-)

The details of the feeding process might be the most complicated
task on your journey and is unfortunately off topic here.

Regards,
--
Clemens Koller